flow-r is executive search company, a community of enthusiasts, made up of experienced hunters, custom recruiters and people who love their work
Our mission, and indeed our wish, is not only to fill the given position, but to fill it well and successfully, with the best possible person on the market, and to feel great about the cooperation, about catching the right fish and hitting the target.
We do not look for positions that a firm can fill on its own, but only when their sources are not enough. We do not duplicate resources. We do not speculate. We do not just try, we do.
Each of us, the custom recruiters here in flow-r, are usually actively working on 2-3 positions, devoting all their time and resources, commitment, dedication, talent and know-how to them.
To fill one position usually takes from 1 to 4 months, so we choose positions not only depending on the amount of the reward, but according to how we can set communication, and above all, how far the firm will let us go to their internal colleagues and information, how much trust they give us, how seriously they take it.
We work via direct search, we use all possible and impossible resources to find talented people, unconventional ideas and long-term experiences.
How does it usually work?
At the beginning of the work we will issue an invoice for one third of the expected reward.
After the introduction of the candidates or upon their boarding or after the probationary period we will invoice for the second and third thirds of the reward.
It is equally important to set up clear communication, timing and the principles of cooperation so that we can both enjoy it and feel good about it.
To which SLA's are we supposed to confirm?
You have our promise to:
- flow - full engagement and commitment from the recruiter and the use of all their resources for the presentation of the candidates
- headhunting - working through direct addressing in competing and other companies
- monitoring - comparing your requirements to the market reality and giving you feedback
- sourcing - we engage our know-how of web sourcing in the initial search
- marketing - very good and targeted advertising to the companies we work for
- reporting - we keep you informed about the course of activities on our side
- delivery - within 4 weeks of requesting the position a minimum of 1 of the approached candidates will be introduced
- consulting - in cases of interest, we guarantee the personal participation of the recruiter at any meeting
- offer management - we personally present the offer to the candidate based on our know-how
- after care - during the ZD of the candidate, we will arrange contact with the employee and then give you feedback on their satisfaction
- off limits - no one at flow-r will deliberately contact any of your employees for the duration of the cooperation
- networking – we will introduce you to our long-term and personally-built network of professionals who we look after in the requested industry
- talent mapping - for the duration of our cooperation, we will actively draw your attention to talents that may be of interest to you beyond the current open position
- rejection - we will ensure a serious and dignified rejection on the behalf of unsuccessful candidates
- legality - all our work is done in accordance with valid legal provisions, we work with GDPR on personal data
- loyalty & transparency - we always work on up to 5 positions and if we work with you, we do not work for your competitors. If our existing client is your competitor, we communicate openly that we do not hunt in this company.
- presentation - information about the candidate enclosed with the CV contains exactly the information that would interest you in the first round of the selection process
And, of course, good communication, openness, sincerity, principles and also results.
What do we need from you for a successful cooperation?
- common sense of a real partner, honesty and openness
- direct flow-r recruiter communication with a hiring manager from your company
- response to introduced candidates within 2 workdays
- candidate having a meeting with the hiring manager within a week of the presentation at the interview
- specific feedback after interviews directly from the hiring manager
- the recruiter has the right to put forth the recommended candidate for the interview
- the total length of the candidate in process up to 1 month
- exclusivity for a defined time period for targeted approaching of top people from the market
What else is important?
The first hiring manager meeting with the candidate is a endorsement of the position, team and company. The active pursuit of hiring a manager is to engage and persuade the candidate. Once this is done, and the candidate has been convinced that you are the best possible choice on the market, then you can continue to test and validate their skills in subsequent rounds.
Our work makes sense and we enjoy it.
We are looking forward to working with you!